Challenging the Story
A Surprisingly Simple Approach to Supporting Children with Challenging Behaviours
Supporting kids with challenging behaviours can be difficult – but change the narrative, and you may be surprised.
Most children will behave in challenging ways at some point, but persistent and difficult-to-deal-with behaviours can have a negative impact on relationships and learning.
For educators, health professionals and caregivers who find traditional methods of behaviour management ineffective, Challenging The Story offers a fresh perspective and actionable strategies for positive change.
Read this book to:
- Approach challenging behaviours with curiosity and compassion
- Apply innovative, proven strategies to encourage positive behaviour while treating kids with respect and kindness
- Build strong bonds with children and create an environment of trust and mutual respect
- Improve your skills in dealing with difficult behaviours in a variety of scenarios
- Guide children towards significant, lasting change and a new, more positive narrative for a brighter future
How to Purchase?
- Buy 1 copy of Challenging the Story ($28 including postage)
- Buy 5 copies of Challenging the Story for $25 each & free shipping ($125 total)
- Buy 10 copies of Challenging the Story for $20 each & free shipping ($200 total)
- Buy 20 copies of Challenging the Story for $17.50 each & free shipping ($350 total)
MoveAbout Activity Cards
Winner of the Mom’s Choice Gold Award, these great cards are divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced activities.
Each card tells you why and how the activity works, what you need for it, and ways to make it more challenging. It also tells you what to look for, to make sure your child is getting the most out of the activity.
Created by two occupational therapists, Kathy Jereb and Dave Jereb, to help children learn and grow using their motor development skills. Now parents can tap that experience and genius, using these handy cards, to help their kids grow, learn, and develop to the best of their abilities!
Includes 64 cards on a convenient a snap-ring holder, “How to Use” pamphlet, and sturdy storage box.
Traci Swink, motherMarshfield, WI
MoveAbout Activity Cards videos of the activities
GET IN TOUCH