- Attention and concentration difficulties including ADHD / ADD.
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Functional difficulties (e.g. feeding, toileting, dressing, shoe tying, bike riding).
- Fine motor difficulties including limitations in motor planning, grasp and handwriting.
- Gross motor difficulties including limitations in motor planning, coordination and sports-related activities.
- Sensory processing/sensory integration challenges including limitations in registering sensation, interpreting sensation, organising sensation, and being over-responsive or under-responsive to sensation.
- Visual processing/visual perceptual challenges.
- Learning disabilities.
- Regulatory disorders including children with difficulties in sensory, behavioural and emotional regulation.
- Issues related to behaviours seen as negative or inappropriate.
GET IN TOUCH
Book an Appointment
Our assessment, consultation and occupational therapy is sensitively tailored to the individual needs of a child and their family.
In addition to Occupational Therapy services, the team at MoveAbout can guide and support families where challenges are compounded by other pressures in life:
- Social skills
- Emotional resilience
- Anger management
- Regulating emotions
- School transition
- Family separation