Moveabout Therapy Services is a paediatric therapy clinic located in the Norwest Business Park in Bella Vista, providing occupational therapy and speech therapy for children throughout Sydney and beyond. Our clinicians have experience and training in Australia and the United States of America and continually aim to provide the best service based on the most current information.
Our clinicians use the latest in advanced therapeutic techniques and equipment to help improve the health and well-being of children and families.
To ease access to our services, we accept payment through the FaHCSIA Helping Children with Autism and Better Start packages, and we can accept Medicare referrals under the General Practitioner Management Plan (GPMP)/Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC), GP Mental Health Treatment Plan/Mental Health Care Plan (MHCP), and our services are also covered by private health insurance providers.
Please explore our website to discover more about our clinic, the therapeutic tools we use, and the services we offer. If you have further questions, please call or email to discuss the details of how we could help your child and your family.
A View From The Floor
A developmental approach to supporting children with developmental difficulties, learning challenges, regulatory disorders and autism spectrum disorders.
27th & 28th February, 2015
Hillsong Convention Centre 1-5 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 (corner Norwest Blvd)
- Identify the principles underlying Floortime.
- Describe the six stages of functional emotional development.
- Explain the specific core capacities that interrupt the developmental process (language abilities, motor planning, sensory processing and regulatory abilities, etc.).
- Discuss the developmental language model used to organise treatment protocols.
- Use and integrate the DIR philosophy into treatment and home interactions.
- Develop an awareness of current research in early identification of autism spectrum disorders and monitoring of siblings.
About the Speakers:
Beth has 40 years of experience as an Occupational Therapist. She is trained in Neuro-Development Treatment (NDT) Sensory Integration & Praxis Test (SIPT) certified and co-author of The Test of Infant Motor Development. Beth is a faculty member with the Interdisciplinary Council on Development and Learning Disorders and Profectum. She is the owner of Beth Osten & Associates and teaches within the U.S. and internationally.